Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Fisrt Try..

1- This is my first full English writing in this channel. i just don't know what to write down here because of language barrier.even i know my English is not so good but i must trying. trying can not hurt me.

2- Malay is my mother tongue language. i do expert in both writing and spoken. i was born in Malay family and raised in Malay village surrounding. i rarely used English in my whole life.even my study fully on English, but i still can not


3- Someone was told me that lacking vocabulary or grammar in English is not barrier to perform in English. even you can teach others in English within 60 words. the rest just used gesture and all the signal that can easily understood by recipient.i not worried about grammar. even those who born in English as mother tongue can not used the grammar with good.i just worried about my confidence and my vocabulary.i realize that when i tried to speak in English, my pronunciation is not clear and i tend to speak with past.

4- There are many ways to learn English. you can practice speaking from the easiest sentence to complicated. beside that you can learn English by read the article or English written.you can read loudly, this can improve your pronunciation and confidence.and for sure you will practice English with the person can response in English too.

5- If you hardly to speak in English, don't push yourself.you can keep try and try by put some other Malay sentence.it is forgiven because your mother tongue is Malay. who will bother if you can not speak well in second language. it was great because you can speak in English even broken rather than those can not speak in second language at all!!

1 comment:

  1. Agree with point number 5!!haha
    i'm looking forward to read your next entry in english,^_^

    ReplyDelete